Sunday, November 17, 2013

Baked Buffalo Chicken Strips- according to my husband, this is THE best buffalo chicken tender recipe that I have made to date and he sees no reason why we would ever need to try a different one. ;) Best thing about it? It is a lighter, healthier version!

Pumpkin Spice Muffins via The Pioneer Woman
Pumpkin Spice Muffins via The Pioneer Woman
Click here to download
California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken Pizza My Favorite!
California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken Pizza    My Favorite!
Click here to download
Baked Buffalo Chicken Strips- according to my husband, this is THE best buffalo chicken tender recipe that I have made to date and he sees no reason why we would ever need to try a different one. ;) Best thing about it? It is a lighter, healthier version!
Baked Buffalo Chicken Strips- according to my husband, this is THE best buffalo chicken tender recipe that I have made to date and he sees no reason why we would ever need to try a different one. ;)  Best thing about it?  It is a lighter, healthier version!
Click here to download
Save Time with Slow Cooker Chicken
Save Time with Slow Cooker Chicken
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment