Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Roasted Acorn Squash with Chile-Lime Vinaigrette - I've made this and it's very good. I left the honey out and did not replace it with another sweetener - didn't need it IMO.

So Very Blessed...: Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Bites
So Very Blessed...: Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Bites
Click here to download
Vegans Eat Yummy Food Too!!!: Chocolate Popeye Ice-cream!!!
Vegans Eat Yummy Food Too!!!: Chocolate Popeye Ice-cream!!!
Click here to download
Roasted Acorn Squash with Chile-Lime Vinaigrette - I've made this and it's very good. I left the honey out and did not replace it with another sweetener - didn't need it IMO.
Roasted Acorn Squash with Chile-Lime Vinaigrette - I've made this and it's very good. I left the honey out and did not replace it with another sweetener - didn't need it IMO.
Click here to download
I love the Pioneer Woman!
I love the Pioneer Woman!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment